Fever in Children
A fever is described as a high body temperature of 100.4°F (38°C). Universal hospital one of the best hospital for children fever treatment in Rajahmundry which is providing paediatric care and helps your child to recover quickly. At our hospital we have available experienced pediatricians in Rajahmundry.
The body incorporates various ways to sustain normal body temperature. The organs that involve in balancing the temperature include the brain, muscle, skin and blood vessels. The body can respond to variations in temperature
- Increased or decreased sweat production.
- Moving blood away from or in the direction of, the surface of the skin.
- Seeking a cooler or warmer environment.
- To get rid of, or holding on to, water in the body.
Conditions which could cause a fever:
- Infectious diseases.
- Certain drugs/capsules.
- Heat stroke.
- Blood transfusion.
- Brain disorders.
- Types of cancer.
- Few autoimmune disorders.
How to decrease child's fever?
Try to give your child anti fever medicine.
Other ways to reduce a fever:
- As too much of clothing may trap body heat and leads to high temperature, so dress your child lightly.
- Make sure that your child drinks plenty of fluids like water, juices, or popsicles.
- Lukewarm bath is necessary for the child. Don’t leave your child unattended in the bathtub.